Work with us
Peppercorn Services Inc is a dynamic community organisation that provides many rewarding career opportunities. Vacant positions are advertised on our website, and in local or Sydney newspapers depending on the position being advertised and the qualifications required.
Casual Bus Drivers
Peppercorn Community Transport is a community transport service supporting our Vision to build a connected, healthy, inclusive Hawkesbury.
We are currently recruiting casual Community Transport Drivers to join our team. The position offers a diversity of challenges, responsibilities and experiences. These include:
• Driving passengers in service cars and buses;
• Driving individuals or groups to medical, shopping or social outings;
• Ensuring the vehicle fleet is maintained in accordance with regulatory requirements and Peppercorn standards.
You will not be considered unless you:
• Have a current licence to drive vehicles that seat more than 12 adults (LR licence)
• Undergo a national criminal history record check every three years with a satisfactory outcome
• Have a suitably clean driving record
• Have a sound knowledge of the Hawkesbury road system
Preference will be given to candidates that have a current Driver Authority issued by Transport for NSW.
In addition to the above skills, you must be able to demonstrate safe driving skills, good communication skills, sound judgement, and empathy for aged clients. Being familiar with using emails, internet and computer-based or online training is an advantage.
Applicants must address the essential criteria as outlined in the position description. New applicants only please.
For more information, please contact Dianne Pausey on 02 4504 7022 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Send us an email
For more information