COVID-19 PEPPERCORN VENUE HIRE CONDITIONS UPDATE
Prior to hirers commencing their hire at our venues they must adhere and agree to the following:
- Agree to the Public Health Order
- Capacity must not exceed one person per 4 square metres including staff members.
- Irrespective of room capacity, classes or organised events must not have more than 20 participants, not including the persons conducting or assisting in the conduct of the class or event, or parents, guardians and carers of participants.
- Each hirer must have an approved COVID-19 Safety Plan.
- Agree to and sign the additional ‘HLLC COVID-19 HIRE AGREEMENT CONDITIONS’ and submit it to venue representatives (document attached)
- Complete COVID-19 Infection Control Training
Hirers (principals, staff and volunteers) must complete the COVID-19 infection control training and submit the certificate to HLLC representatives
- Complete the COVID-19 Safety Plan
Hirers must complete their COVID-19 Safety Plan and submit it to HLLC representatives for approval.
- Meet with the venue team to discuss new hire conditions and practices that must be maintained in order to continue hire.
- Understand that failure to comply with the Public Health Order, COVID-19 Safety Plan and COVID-19 HIRE AGREEMENT CONDITIONS will result in the suspension of your hire.
We also suggest reviewing the COVID-19 Resource Kit by Fair Work Australia which outlines great safety practices by which to abide.
HAWKESBURY LEISURE AND LEARNING CENTRE
Located in the heart of the Richmond Community Precinct, Hawkesbury Leisure and Learning Centre (HLLC) has multiple rooms of different sizes available for casual or regular hire. The rooms suit a wide variety of activities.
Contact HLLC for further details.
114 March Street
Richmond NSW 2753
Phone: 02 4578 2072
SOUTH WINDSOR FAMILY CENTRE
The Centre is wheelchair accessible and has free multi-space off street parking. There is a large community hall and meeting room with adjoining kitchen area.
Greenhills Way (off Stewart St)
South Windsor NSW 2756
Phone: 02 4587 0222
320 George Street
Windsor NSW 2756
Peppercorn Place is wheelchair accessible and has limited onsite parking.
There are several offices located in Peppercorn Place which are available for long term hire. Please contact Hawkesbury City Council on 4560 4444 for more information.
Call our Corporate team
You can reach us on 4587 0222 or at email@example.com
Send us an email
For more information