Hawkesbury Leisure and Learning Centre
Located in the heart of the Richmond Community Precinct, Hawkesbury Leisure and Learning Centre (HLLC) is your place to gather, belong, learn and grow.
More than 20 community groups use the Centre each month with hundreds of people enjoying the Centre’s facilities.
Hire rooms for your activity
Perfectly situated across from Richmond Park, HLLC has rooms in different sizes suitable for your activity or group. Rooms are available for casual or regular hire. Kitchen and café areas, small meeting rooms, or large activity spaces – HLLC has what you need.
Key partners at HLLC
- Macquarie Community College
- Australian Resource Centre for PTSD
- Hawkesbury Connect Interagency
- Hawkesbury Action Network Against Domestic Violence
Be part of a Seniors group
Be part of an activity just for seniors at HLLC.
- Health & Leisure to You – social support and activities supporting people with dementia.
- Seniors Exercise – enjoy light paced activities to improve your mobility, posture and strength.
- Knitting & Social – knit, purl, have a good yarn!
Send us an email
For more information